Novi family dentists Dr. Christopher Paulson and Dr. Lindsay Holman provide comprehensive dental services for patients of all ages, offering advanced treatment solutions for a wide range of dental concerns. He can help you and your family to achieve lasting oral health, restore a dysfunctional bite or make over your smile.
Dental concerns can range from minor tooth decay to missing teeth. Both Dawson trained dentists, Drs. Paulson and Holman use the comprehensive diagnostic wizard to evaluate ALL aspects of your dental health: teeth, gums and jaw joints. During your dental examination with us, we will look for signs of damage, decay or bite problems and make the appropriate treatment recommendations to bring back health and function to your smile. Your treatment can include general, cosmetic or restorative dental services depending on your dental health needs and goals.
Common Dental Concerns
- Tooth Decay: tooth decay and cavities are treated with dental fillings, inlays or overlays to restore health.
- Frequent headaches: patients that experience recurring headaches, especially in the morning, may be suffering from a bite disorder such a TMJ
- Bleeding Gums: gums that bleed, appear swollen or are irritated may signify the presence of gum disease.
- Missing Teeth: a lost tooth, or teeth, should be addressed promptly to avoid additional dental problems.
- Teeth grinding: left untreated, teeth grinding can cause damage to both teeth and gums.