Porcelain veneers can be the smile makeover solution you’ve been searching for. Under the care of experienced, highly trained dentists, your porcelain veneers can look and function just like your natural teeth. At Arbor Dental Associates in Novi, MI, cosmetic dentists Dr. Christopher Paulason and Dr. Lindsay Holman work with each patient to create their ideal smile. With the help of state of the art technology, advanced techniques, and patient-focused dental care, Drs. Paulson and Holman can create personalized porcelain veneers that blend seamlessly with your natural smile. If you would like to schedule a consultation or ask any questions regarding porcelain veneers, please contact our Novi, MI dental office.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can be used to address a range of dental concerns and improve the function and aesthetic of your natural smile.
Porcelain veneers can be used to address:
- gaps between teeth
- chipped or broken teeth
- crooked or misshaped teeth
- lengthen teeth
- change the shape of teeth
- stained or discolored teeth
If porcelain veneers are your desired smile makeover solution, they can offer a range of benefits for your smile.
- Convenience: Receiving custom-made porcelain veneers only requires a few visits to our Novi, Mi dental office. To maintain your porcelain veneers, patients should practice a normal oral hygiene routine and schedule regular visits to our Novi, MI dental office. Patients can expect their porcelain veneers to last many years with proper care.
- Results: With the use of advanced technology, we can create predictable, high-quality results. We understand that your smile needs to last a lifetime, so we use advanced technology and techniques to help create durable, long lasting, beautiful results.
- Durability: Porcelain ceramic is a highly durable, natural-looking material that mimics the aesthetic of your natural teeth. Porcelain ceramic is stain resistant and can even resistant tooth decay. At Arbor Dental Associates, we produce high-quality porcelain veneers that can last years with proper maintenance.